Thread: New GBN Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009   #21
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New GBN Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
You usually have a few mock drafts every year and I love reading what you have to say. Any time table on when you'll start your own mock this year?
Not really. I'm back in Houston right now and that means that I don't have access to any of my stuff. I've got family and my girlfriend in town. My roommate is recording a bunch of games for me back up at school, but it will be a while before I get more than 20 minutes free. I usually start with a big board though and then get into mocks. Mocks are tough and I'm not a huge fan of trying to predict 31 other teams; it's hard enough to do it for just the Texans. It's always a fun season though.