Thread: New GBN Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009   #17
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New GBN Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Easy man. I wasn't calling you rude. I think Brown will go in the first round, as I stated. I think differently of him than you, and that is what makes a message board interesting. I think he is strictly a 3-4 OLB right now, and you are right, there is no point in arguing over what we think. I think it's great to pose some questions about the mock, but not to just rip it to shreds like that. I know that the guys from GBN don't work for a team, but they follow this more than anyone on the board including me by a good deal. That isn't to say their opinions are right or above anyone elses, but the time they put into research should be taken into consideration. I was agreeing with you on Maclin as well. Also, I do take this seriously; I'm a nerd like that.
I'm not ripping anything to shreds man I posed 5 questions off the top of my head that seem to be legitimate question marks.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote