Thread: LORKs Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LORKs Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
not an expert but guys who follow the draft yr round say moore is overweight and only a shadow of the player he was last yr...

its seems we've struck gold this yr as there should be alot of nice de's available at 15 and a nice pick of safeties at 47 or wherever we pick in the 2nd rd
So Moore may be over the 220lbs I used? If so, that should be rectified off season and TC but would be interesting as to why he ballooned. If he could turn a 4.5 and lower weight to 215 or so, I drool. That is why I was after him rather than Mays.