Thread: LORKs Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009   #6
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LORKs Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As I don't watch too many college games until the bowls, I know little about your guys. You did address the need areas I have identified. I think we can trade down from 15 as Mays has "sexy" PR as someone stated. I think we can get a great safety in William Moore who has speed 4.45 for FS and strength/tackling for SS. That is the type player Kubes seems to want. If we can get a starter for DB and and extra pick, that is more "sexy" than Mays. The trade down last draft was very successfull. Also, I think a QB selection especially as low as yours is a waste of a pick. I argued this last season also, but there is history for it unfortunately.
not an expert but guys who follow the draft yr round say moore is overweight and only a shadow of the player he was last yr...

its seems we've struck gold this yr as there should be alot of nice de's available at 15 and a nice pick of safeties at 47 or wherever we pick in the 2nd rd
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote