Thread: LORKs Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LORKs Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORK 88 View Post
Figured I'd start posting my mocks so I can see how they evolve (and how wrong I was). I'm too lazy to give reasoning, but I will explain myself if need be. I also made an alternate mock for the first 4 rounds if anyone wants to see that as well.

1) Everette Brown, DE, Florida State
2) Patrick Chung, S, Oregon
3) Ron Brace, DT, Boston College
4) Zack Follett, LB, Cal
5) Andre Brown, RB, NC State
6) Willie Tuitama, QB, Arizona
7) Davon Drew, TE, East Carolina

UDFA) Gartrell Johnson, RB, Colorado State; Anthony Reddix, FS, Miami; Maurice Crum Jr, LB, Notre Dame; Cecil Newton, C, Tennessee State; Thomas Morstead, P, SMU
As I don't watch too many college games until the bowls, I know little about your guys. You did address the need areas I have identified. I think we can trade down from 15 as Mays has "sexy" PR as someone stated. I think we can get a great safety in William Moore who has speed 4.45 for FS and strength/tackling for SS. That is the type player Kubes seems to want. If we can get a starter for DB and and extra pick, that is more "sexy" than Mays. The trade down last draft was very successfull. Also, I think a QB selection especially as low as yours is a waste of a pick. I argued this last season also, but there is history for it unfortunately.