View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009   #38
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Andy. You are a bad bad mens.

They were allegedly judging us by how enthusiastic we were. It got me to the finals but I lost that year. Won the year that the Super Bowl was in Miami so I guess that goes to show that sometimes it is good when you don't get what you want. IIRC, the SB the year of one of the bad karaokes was in Detroit.

Various aspects of that particular outfit have been retired. Starting with the hair. And the glasses. And the karaoke.