Thread: LORKs Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008   #2
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88
Default Re: LORKs Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali4Real View Post
I like the Patrick Chung (I had him Rd 2 in my mock as well) however I feel he doesn't have the feet needed to cover some one in coverage (sorry for a better lack of word choice). What's up with Everette Brown, isn't he a 3-4 guy?

After rd. 3 I don't know those guys but Ron Brace sounds like a nice addittion to our d-line.

Nice job BTW....and happy new year!
Happy New Year to you as well! After watching last night's game, I'm more skeptical of Patrick Chung as well for the same reasons. In the alternate mock, I have us taking Sean Weatherspoon in round 2 (OLB), Courtney Greene of Rutgers round 3 (FS), and Terrance Taylor of Michigan round 4 (NT). Courtney Greene was by far the most impressive FS I saw this bowl season thus far, he did everything well. As for Everette Brown, his size makes people think 3-4 OLB but after watching him play he's got the room to add some weight and plays like a traditional 4-3 DE. FSU moved him to DT on some plays and also ran stunts to the inside.