View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008   #29
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
What the hell JOE!! You do the interview, bump up the Blue Crew, say all the right things, and then go vote for someone else????? I'm the supposed GRANDMA of this bunch, and right now I'm a little pissed off at one of my G-KIDS!!! Please set me straight and tell me I read that wrong!
Check the date. I'm pretty sure that was on the first poll, before the Platinum lot and Blue Crew were added in.