View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008   #39
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Everyone ? Go back and review the 2006 off season. As I recall I was the only one on this board who made that call,. Every one ? I don't think so. And I believe I made it back in January.

Just like with Brisiel now....everybody is moving him out of the line up....he's been the rock down the stretch. And I know.....I'm the only one in here now making that call. I watch the ****ing games.
Your omniscience must be quite a cross to bear, especially when shoveling yourself into a shallow grave of pontification. Looks like we are watching the same games and sharing similar thoughts, but that probably would not fit your solipsistic narrative.

From 1/18/07
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
I'm not sure why the Texans would take Gonzales in the second. Seems like CB, LB, or FS would be a more pressing need.
Quote:
Agreed. Maybe it's the playmaker quote. Nothing wrong with Anderson or Walters that a extra half second from the o-line won't cure. Someone was banging me about the centers...there goes one. Four to go.

And he's got another in his top thirty. C/G means something there big guy. That's three one to go. Fifth round ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I like Gonzalez, but not that round and not for the Texans at all. Many nice names on that board and if Buster Davis and Lamarr Woodley are on the board we would then be set at LB in my opinion if we took either. On to the 3rd and 4th we would then be looking at FS, C or BPA.
From 1/28:
Quote:
Well one thing for sure...under this scenario, unless they have Samuels or Clemments in the bank...you can kiss off Kolb and Smith @2. 3 & 4 will be best corner on the board, best corner on the board. But as was posted on another thread...this is Kipers shuffle of the week.

My big question with the Tony Gonzales pick is would the wolf pick an o skill guy when he has so manny age guys at LB ? When he has that young coven at H back who basicaly do the same thing Gonzales does ? I dunno but, when he needs a front line prospect at corner, with Cariker still on the board he's going to by pass that and wait on Ray McDonald ? Seymore is not a young 'un any more. Be nice for him to restock a 3-4 DE. Have a guy on line for his '08 run.

never mind see him.

21. Denver Broncos: Adam Carriker, DE, Nebraska
From 3/21
Quote:
I do not like Sidney Rice at all. You guys went balistic in your anger over Gaffney and Bradford's production. You're going to have a melt down over Rice. He is very, very raw and is no where near ready to go against front line NFL tallent. Agreed, Gonzales makes more sense for a number two prospect. He is the safer pick.
From 4/27:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I am not ga-ga over Gonzalez, but would have no problem with him in a Texans uniform. Preferably in the second round as potentially picking him at #21 is a reach in my opinion.