View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008   #39
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Who blasted Gonzalez? It was a great pick, everyone and their mother could see that knowing the player, the system and the age of Harrison.
Everyone ? Go back and review the 2006 off season. As I recall I was the only one on this board who made that call,. Every one ? I don't think so. And I believe I made it back in January.

Just like with Brisiel now....everybody is moving him out of the line up....he's been the rock down the stretch. And I know.....I'm the only one in here now making that call. I watch the ****ing games.

Quote:
Baker is similar athleticly to Justice. Better suited for RT, but can play LT if needed. Long is a RT only. Gaither is the best OT in the draft. Fry should not start for us, and shouldn't really be anything more than a career backup. It's too early to guess who we will take, but DL should be off the list. Also, Groves isn't the best DE FYI.
"Everybody understands that the only way we're going to do it is by extremely hard work."

Last edited by threetoedpete; 12-31-2008 at 01:49 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote