View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #19
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mayocks top 20 seniors for the 2009 draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
You can't remember as far back as last year's draft? 20 of the 31 players drafted in the 1st round were seniors, including 4 of the first 5 selected.

This could be a decent draft. It's rumored to have a record number of underclassmen enter. My point is that there needs to be a record number of juniors, or this will be a weak class.
What does that have to do with Pre draft rankings? I said I cant remember a draft where half the top seniors werent RATED second rounders. I didnt say anything about drafted players.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote