View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #26
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
hmmmm I am torn had fun in both orange and blue...but turducken was great in orange....rowdy fun with blue crew....I think I will sit the fence on this one..However...bribes welcome..jk yall all deserve to win. I felt welcomed and I cant wait till ti buy tickets for 4 games next year.....knock on wood.

See yall on here and next year.
Well if you can't vote for Filo, you can vote Blue Crew. They are kind of our cousins on the other side of town. Filo and Blue Crew were two significant contributors in the Texans Ultimate Fan contest about four years ago when we gave food away to the Katrina homeless and anyone who came by. When the Texans wanted someone to showcase tailgating and push it to the next level, they knew where to turn (Filo and Blue Crew) to get it started.

Last edited by Tedc; 12-30-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote