View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #33
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

I think we can forget about Maclin. That dude is gonna go to a team that can add flash with a first round or early second round pick like the Eagles did last year. I cant imagine anyone thinking that a WR/PR/KR is more of a need for the Texans than OG, CB, S, or DE, and with needs at that many positions we are sure to fill one with basically a BPA player.

And I know it wasnt the focus of your point, but teams who passed on Mario Manningham so long are idiots. That kid is a football player and I think will get really good in a few years.

Last edited by Blake; 12-30-2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: added "for the Texans"
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote