View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #25
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Gave up on the popularity contest a couple years back. Having FUN while tailgating rules more than the group. Thank you for forgetting FILO once again, but geez...where is GridIron Tailgaters??
I am constant on one thing though...

ORANGE LOT RULES!
hmmmm I am torn had fun in both orange and blue...but turducken was great in orange....rowdy fun with blue crew....I think I will sit the fence on this one..However...bribes welcome..jk yall all deserve to win. I felt welcomed and I cant wait till ti buy tickets for 4 games next year.....knock on wood.

See yall on here and next year.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote