View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #90
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Well good for you. California's high school football scene doesn't compare to Virginia or Texas though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I heard Bobby Bowden say it was Texas , Florida , Southern Californa , Ohio , Louisiana , and then Alabama ... in that order .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Well, any list that doesn't have Mississippi in its top five is absolute garbage imo.

As far as VY, the guy needs a change of scenery in the worst way. He's a city boy stuck around a gaggle of hillbillies puffing on XXX bottles and picking banjos. No wonder he's not comfortable playing there. I was at the game where he went around parading on our home field. Didn't like it one bit. But you know what they say about God not liking ugly.

Adams needs to look at moving VY. It's apparent that Fisher has no confidence in him. His teammates question his leadership and commitment which is the worst thing that can be said about a QB. He needs to be traded and maybe he can resurrect his career elsewhere.

I'll make the list real easy.... Texas

and then,

who the hell really cares.