View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #26
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Spot on. We need upgrades or depth at OG, OC, FS, CB, DE, RB.

I think drafting a WR would make it hard to get him on the field. But I would hate to see him in a colts uni.
Harrison is 187 soaking wet. The comparison is apt. Now whether or not Maklin can keep pace with Manning ?.....They don't need a one, they need a two who can strech the field. Maklin gives them that in spades. He compliments everything they already have. They draft Ulatokoski late as a back up for Tony Ugoh they're prety much set. DT in the second....they're done.

Kubes has been very good with the team needs over his own instincts. At some point he'll feed the bull dog.

Well if Jacoby Jones can't get over the hump....I've got Chase Daniels as a cheap option. Maklin would slam dunk the PR slot for the Texans...I'm thinking. I wouldn't do it. Kubiak might.

The report we're taking an upgrade at receiver came from some where in house.