View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #23
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
It's a pretty optimistic draft which means being critical is like complaining that the Victoria's Secrets models can't cook .
Like Max Unger, a guy reported to be able to back up or challenge for three out of five spots on the o-line making past the fifties ?

We got it YTF, you don't like Mizzu.

I thought the punt return last night was pretty impressive. Not saying I'd take him with a one. But if he fell.....hard for Kubiak to resist the guy. Especially with Walters coming up after next year. Just figuring....they can bang one of Owens or Walter....not both in 2010. I've been looking for a replace Marvin Canidate for a few years now in Indi. This guy, Maklin might be it.