View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
HE 34, we really enjoyed having you at the tailgate. I don't think I have met anyone from this board that I didn't like and believe me, I have met a lot and hope to continue to in the future. Make sure that you come back next year!

Hardcore, it was great to see you again in the Bull Pen but we want to see you at the tailgate so we can all talk to you. Make sure you bring your better half as well!

We really have some great people, don't we?
Without a doubt!