View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew and Anyone Who has Visited!!!

Honestly, I can say that there isn't one any better than the other, as it is how you want it to be that counts.
Since I have beem to several of the tailgate nominees, I will not vote, as there is no clear cut BEST TAILGATER out there. Blue Crew, you no doubt have a good setup over there, and it was enjoyable..and knowing that you cater to kids as well is a good thing, as those are the fans of tomorrow and they will be the ones carrying on your BC traditions !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote