View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I don't think this is a possible draft, and here is why with a few quick notes. First, you don't get to cherry pick. That is done the day after. Teams can't cherry pick. Mays would be a good pick. Brown would be a good pick at that range, though he will be a 3-4 OLB. Brown is, by all indications, going to go higher than that. Pretty much everyone else you have listed will go a round or so earlier than you have down. Also, Wilson will go higher than Round 7. He's a proven SEC QB from a successful program with a great coach.

I guess it just irks me that you call this a Texans mock. Call it a wish list, or a dream draft, or a cherry pickers fantasy. It kind of demeans what some of us actually try to do every year. It demeans what I hope to do for a living.
Wow. You need to relax. I feel sorry for you if you feel like my thread demeans your hopes and dreams.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote