View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #20
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
As an offensive guy I don't know if I could pass up having Jeremy Macllin next to AJ for years to come.

Hopefully Andre Smith will slide down after his suspension and cause so good guys to fall with him
Frail. Injured. Poor routes. Average hands. Mizzou education (big knock in my books). Short. At best he's Devin Hester as a WR, and I mean that he will take 4 years or so to develop as a #2 WR. Until then, you have a first round return man. Think of it like Reggie Bush, just not anywhere near as good of a WR. It's funny, Maclin might be a better RB and Bush is a better WR. Why would you spend a first round pick on a slightly more talented/developed Jacoby Jones. Why would you spend first round money on another WR. That type of money means he has to see the field.