View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #15
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Same here, he looks outstanding. At this point in time he's already better than TJ and Amobi but Amobi has more upside, i think. My thoughts are that we need a big NT to start next to Amobi and have TJ, while he's still here, as the back up. Jerry is too similar to Amobi's style of play.
I agree with you on this. Why is so hard for people to get that the DTs are no longer equal, one is called the NT and one is called the Under Tackle or DT. They play different techniques and call for different skills.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote