View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #80
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I was at the Steelers game, too (/w Jungle Bob). Got inside the 'dome around the end of the first qtr. I do not apologize to anyone for being a HOUSTON Oilers football fan until the end.

It's not our fault that crabface decided to be a greedy, soulless bastard and sell out to the highest paying John (like the prostitute he really is at the end of the day). He could have easily been patient and waited out Lanier's term. Team owners are always around longer than politicians. But no, the dude is a coward and has absolutely no loyalty to hometown fans or the memories they hold of the players that made his teams great. Those same players are honored EVERY YEAR by the Houston Texans and Houston football fans, and many of those same players wouldn't piss on Slug if he was on fire.

Titans fans can wear that smugness all they want. I don't care about them, no matter how much lower they want to act than Cowboys fans. [At least the Cowboys actually have something to be proud of in their history. Titans fans are proud just to be a-holes, and that's just fine because they just keep acting like their pathetic owner.]

No, my beef with the Titans franchise is that slimy, fat, piece of crap owner. In a small way, I kinda feel sorry for VY being suck in Satan's web...until, that is, I remember him running around our stadium yelling "this is my house!" over and over and over. Now I just look forward to the eventual meltdown when Adams forces the VY issue to the forefront. Titans fans better hope this is the year, because it won't be happening with VY anytime soon.
Amen brother.