View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #76
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
An impassioned Texans fan "NOT" living in Houston being indignant because he thinks his team loyalty is being impugned. I'm truly impressed and if I offended you in any way Showtime I apologize. I sincerely mean that !
BTW I had to work away from home, out of state a few years after we got the Texans and also had to scramble to find places to watch the games so I can appreciate your frustrations. Hopefully they will get more exposure in the Austin area soon, but like with a lot of things that will probably have to wait until the Texans develope some winning ways.
No need to apologize and no offense taken, nunusguy. I just got the feeling there was some disrespect toward Austin fans and more than anything I couldn't understand why.

No big deal, I just thought I'd address it is all.