View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #9
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

I don't see us picking up Mays unless a new DC comes in. I like Brown but not sure he'll be there in the second...would be awesome though. I do like Unger and it would be a great upgrade for the interior of the OL. Rest of the draft looks good. John Parker Wilson might well be a Kubiak kind of player at QB. Not spectacular but good leadership skills and tested in the SEC.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote