View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario's December Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Good point. Are you wanting to replace a starter, or just for depth?
Man, I really wish we could get a NT like Raji AND a pass rusher like Brown. (shoot and a S like Mays... LOL).

I'm worried about Diles injury. I love Adibi and Demeco together but I don't know how Diles is going to come back to full strength so soon. I like having Bentley and Diles as backups that could both come in at MLB or SLB in a pinch. I'd like to see a starting LB over Diles even though he's played well this year.

It's hard to peg what would be the wisest move for us to make: NT/DE/OLB/S etc. I think we'll have some options at #15 if we stay there. Probably take the highest rated player we have of these unless a superstar falls to us.

One thing about picking up a LB too early though, is on passing downs he may leave the field so an extra safety or corner could come in. That would mean either Adibi or the new LB wouldn't be out there (whichever is worse in pass coverage). Maybe an OLB like Curry would force Adibi out in this situation.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote