View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The Titans started Vince too quickly. That man needed to be groomed into that system a bit better. I say the Texans bring him on board (trade him for Faggins...he aint doing nothing) and let him understudy and learn the Texan's system. Let Kubiack work with him on his passing mechanics and VY will be an awesome QB.
He has the passion, he just needs to fine tune his god given athletic ability.
Bring him home. Tutor him a bit and let him go to work. I think he has the humility needed to be a starter in the NFL and deserves a team that will work with him and appreciates his talent.
Dread!!!! When's the next time you're going to be at Bubba's??? I'll be sure to be there with my trusty old BAT so I can beat some sense into you!!! His "passion" is for the big bucks he was able to sign for, plus, all the endorsements he has managed to stick under his belt. Does he think endorsing a sausage label puts him on the same level as EARL CAMPBELL??!! The boy is still delusional and needs a full time shrink!!! NO TEXAN JERSEY for this dube, EVER!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote