View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #19
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Not only do us Texans fans in Austin have to fight Longhorn fans, Cowgirl fans but we also have to fight the Texans marketing department as well. I can not go to the local academy store here and get anything with the Texans on it. In preseason (like with ABC 13 in Houston) we had a station here that would call themselves the home of The Houston Texans and the cowgirls for preseason but would not show the Texans games last year (unless they played the cowgirls), this year the last year of the contract for preseason games we got a few on UPN/MyNetwork crap but not all of them.

When the front office of the Texans starts giving a shit about markets outside of the Houston area or 50 mile radius. We should include SA in this discussion as well because they get the same treatment.

I can bet you that JJ makes sure you can get cowgirl crap from Amarillo to Brownsville and El Paso to Tyler, and here I am not to damn far away from Houston and I can not get a damn thing. That is just flat-out crappy marketing and merchandising.