View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #319
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Bud isn't going to give up on Vince too easily. He doesn't want all that egg on his face since getting Vince was his idea to start off with. He drafted Vince to "stick it to Houston" and the Laniers (Mrs. Lanier was actively lobbying for the Texans to draft VY and I understand that Bud was quite aware of that). Everyone remember what Bud's first move with VY was? He put him on his private jet and brought him back to Houston (not Nashville) to show him off.

VY is a pawn in Bud's personal vendetta war against Houston. Because of that I don't see Bud giving up on him anytime soon. Bud should just be happy that he got some limited satisfaction after that first game in Reliant when Vince was running around like a jackass pumping his chest saying "this is my house". The ones who are going to pay in the long run are the Titans coaches and their fans, not the intended target.
very true Hook 'em
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote