View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
To you Texans fans in Austin - why the hell can't you get Texans games in
your hometown if there are so many of you ?
Well I guess since this is your second post you must think Texan fans in Austin are sowhow a lesser fan. This is getting annoying. What's your problem with us anyway?

We have to put up with things the Houstonian fan doesn't have to deal with. Like scrambling to find games either at bars or online. Like putting up with the arrogant, loudmouthed Cowboy fans at every turn. (Sorry HoustonFrog, the vast majority of Dallas fans I come across in this world are loudmouthed jerks. The Cowboy supporters here are the exception to that rule based on my firsthand experiences. You and Starstruck, among other 'Boys fans here are great). Like living in a town where college sports wins the day and pro sports is just an afterthought, say, when a Longhorn goes pro.

There are thousands of us man. All Texan fans living in Austin are every bit the fan you or anybody else is on this board. As many of us as there are, there are more Longhorn fans, (I know, imagine that, Longhorn fans in Austin, weird isn't it?) some of which could very well have been Oiler fans but are the soulless type to followed them anew, or worse, loved them even more once VY got there, hence the difficulties. You would know that read posts a little more closely.

For the record, I consider the posters on this board and HT.com all tied as the Texans greatest supporters but I do I harbor a soft spot for those of us NOT in Houston where the Texans are catered to you and you can always watch the game at home. You don't have it over anyone here as far as your devotion to the Texans are concerned.

This is screwed up, on top of the above-mentioned annoyances it seems I now have to fight snobbish Texan fans too.