View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008   #18
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's December Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Oh did we reacquire a sixth pick after the Meyers move last march?
We traded Denver our 2008 6th round pick for Myers. Barber was our 6th round pick that year as a result of the trade in the 1st round from #18 to #26 (+ 3rd round: Slaton and 6th: Barber).

For the 2009 draft, we have all our draft picks at this point in time.

While I havn't been terribly impressed with Myers at C, I think he's a heck of a bargain for a 6th round pick. If nothing else, I think he's a very good back up to have if we do get a true C and that's more than you could say at this point if we would have drafted OL in the 6th last year.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote