View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008   #16
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's December Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Sounds good to me. At least in terms of our needs... it seems like you nailed em all.

The word on the street though is Henry Melton's stock is rising. Scouts are all over his raw skills and he will jump up a few rounds from what I am hearing.
Yep I think that cat is out of the bag. If I'd of posted it I'd been called out for another Texas guy. Parcell's set the market last year with the guy from Hampton in the fourth with these type of players.... I think the guy from San Jose State Jurron Gilbert, is another guy ....raw out of position off the scale potential that should go early on the second day....we'll see.