View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY getting mauled on the Titans board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I dunno, does this mean Texans fans in Austin (both of them) will get to view Texans games on TV next year instead of Titans games ?
I kind of resent that. If you look you will notice many of us on this board alone. There are many Texan fans in Austin, you work for the Texans FO or something?

In Houston you guys can walk the streets freely, but here it's a full time job just keeping the authorities from finding out who we are and where we live. I have loved ones to protect you know.

J/K