View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008   #305
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Nah, not arrogance, but there's a definate chip on some shoulders. And for the record, NO ONE ON THE PLANET are bigger douchebags than Cowboy fans. They are in a class/planet of their own. Case closed.
Note to all the Cowboy fans in here who frequently accuse me of being the catalyst to most anti Cowboy/cowboy fan sentiment in here...I didn't write the comment in quotation marks here...translation...SEE it's NOT just me!

Respectfully,

Sir Dreadford Headington KBE, BMF, USMC, KKK (don't ask), YMCA, MC-DJ, WKRP (...in Cinicinati)
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 12-27-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote