View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's December Mock

I don't care for this one too much. EB @ #12 is over rated in my book, just can't be bpa. Brace is developmental we already have Deljuan/Okam. Cook is not bad I guess, not big on Chung either. Eric Wood might be a catch, ggod athlete but I'm not comfortable with Louisville coaching. watched Gartrell Johnson the other night & he struggles against a good defense even in man on man situations, not as fast or strong as he appears a poor mans version of Marion Barber. big projects in the late rounds why not take a stab with a QB & a kicker? just saying
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote