View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #4
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's December Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali4Real View Post
Good picks overall, however, i'd like to focus on the above mentioned players. Everette Brown is an interesting pick but I think he's more suited for a 3-4 scheme because he's played OLB and a little bit of DE and at 6-4" 258-lbs I think he's undersized for a DE.

Everette Brown never played olb, not even in high school. Not sure where you got that info.

Just FYI.

Also e cook got suspended for academic reasons, I doubt we will draft him.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote