View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #286
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
these recent trips to the playoffs are going to cost Titan fans. eventually Bud is going to want a bigger and better stadium than that crap they play in now, and by blackmailing them with a potential move to Los Angeles, he'll get to stick it in deep to all these Titan fans.

all we have to do is wait...and laugh when it happens.
Have you been to LP Field? It's a frigging nice as hell stadium and the same cookie cutter stadium as Heinz, Cincy etc.

Besides, L.A. has already shown it doesn't care for the NFL. Every attempt by locals to pass a stadium law have failed. The city just doesn't give a damn about the NFL anymore.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote