View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #17
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mayocks top 20 seniors for the 2009 draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Smith is very athletic, fits scheme better as LT move Brown to RT, fits scheme better then move Winston to Guard. your prefrence I don't care as long as the Texans can start taking ownership of the trenches
Ya know when I suggested this back in August....I was told I was on crack.

Old Miss, I don't know where the Sumo wrestler stance came from with Duane after his kick slide. But it's there. Feet are way beyond his shoulder pads. Gotta figure everyone knows. Outside of tethering the guy.....it's all on Brown to fix that. The pass happy OC and HC aren't helping him either. Call a few to let him maul some people and even out the odds.