View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #283
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

my point of view of the Titans right now

Bud can go eat a root for all I care.
Fisher is a hell of a coach, Jim Schwartz ...I wish he was cordinating our guys

I don't mean this is bad, because it does build up a rivalry between teams

Vince's antics at reliant a year ago. some of the trash talking going on before the games before they played the Texans. There have been some questionable hits in the games we have played with the Titans. And I hate the steelers too, but the towel thing with the Steelers. I thought it was disrespectful. If the Texans would have grabbed the red wig after the game and stomped it, Titan fans would have been outraged.

With that said, Things like that build a rivalry and it is a good thing for the teams.

may Bud go choke on a root.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote