View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mayocks top 20 seniors for the 2009 draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
You can't remember as far back as last year's draft? 20 of the 31 players drafted in the 1st round were seniors, including 4 of the first 5 selected.

This could be a decent draft. It's rumored to have a record number of underclassmen enter. My point is that there needs to be a record number of juniors, or this will be a weak class.
I don't know lucky, scouts inc has twenty six guys with five stars. That's a pretty deep first round. I thought that the agents would be pushing the juniors hard with the rookie cap on the horizon. I guess the common wisdom is that their won't be a CBA in place by 2010. Or....we'll have a lock out in 2010.