View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #280
Eddyc85
Rookie

Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
The Oilers weren't known as chokers?? Dude, you have no clue about the history of "your" team.

Houston was known as "Choke City" mainly because of the Oilers until the Rockets won a championship.

The Titans still own the record for the greatest postseason choke in history.
I'm well aware of the history of the team. And yes there was the Buffalo game but what team doesn't have a game in the post season that they totally blew? You'd have a tough time finding one. Well I guess the Texans haven't since they have never been to the playoffs.

Every team has a bit of embarrassing history and if your bringing up 20 year old history to try and make fun of us I find that pretty pathetic. I really don't care because it's not just history it's pretty much ancient history when it comes to sports. We've all moved on two or three times over from then, I guess you guys are the only people who haven't. The reason you have to reach 20 years ago to find something to mock us with is because that's all you have. If were talking modern times well we have the best team in the NFL and the Texans are probably going to finish 7-9 which again falls short of finishing over .500 which IMO is a pretty pathetic goal to try and reach.

If you guys want to live 10 or 20 years ago go for it, I'm going to live in the now.