View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008   #278
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
The Adams' teams not known for choking??

DH mentioned the GTWNBM in upstate New York , Wolf mentioned Stagger Lee , there was a 28-20 loss to KC (th year after the GTWNBM in upstate New York), Considering that in 42 seasons that the Super Bowl has existed, Bud's organization has only played in 1 and lost that by 12 inches, it's pretty fair to say that are chokers.

As far as us having earned the right to make fun of that, we have. We lived it. I've lived more years as an Oiler fan than I have as a Texans fan and the existence of the Titans - combined.
You left out our defense's inexplicable play that allowed Elway to convert to long 4th and 11s when we had them beat too.

Sigh.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote