View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008   #267
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I've suffered and sweated out this organization for 30 long years. I am praying my payoff finally comes this year, as much as I know most of you are nauseated by that possibility (and understandable).
Toronto, I can't speak for everyone on the board, but my issue personally is with the old bastard with the dead cat on his head. I've no emnity against the team...but it's an extension of Bud. He has a coronary tomorrow and the boys from Nashville win a superbowl many of us would be happy for them.

Realistically by White and that other cat stomping on the towel...you threw down the gauntlet. If you win it won't be pretty it will be painful and injury riddled. If you win the superbowl will be played with 2nd and 3rd stringers and will be embarrassing and an NFC victory.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote