View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008   #260
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Sigh.

Ok, I have gone through a lot of this thread, as painful as it was.

As a longtime poster here, lemme ask you something.

Am I now 'classless?' As someone that has rooted for the Oilers/Titans since I was 6 years old and Earl Campbell's calf was bigger than me, I find it sad that Titans' fans are lumped in as classless, or better yet, marrying their cousins, lacking teeth etc. I've seen a ton of commentary here and elsewhere that sure as fkn hell lacks class.

Dread, wow, bringing up the one yard short? Got nothing else in your arsenal so go for 'ol faithful? Take my word on this - that play has nothing on the 2 hours of hell I sat through at Rich stadium when Don Beebe and Frank Reich ripped my heart out and I had to deal with Western NY's finest, meaning true inbreds.

Hey Bill, do we need to go tour small towns in Texas and find plenty of evidence that Texas has the same inbred/dental hygine problems as Tennessee?

Don't I sound ridiculous making those comments? I sure think so - it's the type of crap I would expect on the Jerry Springer show. Enough of the petty and tiresome banter between Titans/Texans fans. Grow up and talk football. All of us.

Bud Adams may be a putz and robbed you (and me) of the Oilers, but over a decade and change later, some of this needs to cease. It really does grow old.
Toronto...dude! The unwritten rule. We don't discuss a certain playoff game which occurred in upstate New York as it was the DARKEST day in Houston Sports HISTORY! Damn. Now you have me depressed thinking about it all over again. Thanks a lot pal!

by the way it wasn't a yard it was 1 foot aka 12 inches...
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote