View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008   #259
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. How can you make fun of a team for losing a very close Superbowl game when your lousy ass team has never made the playoffs? I don't understand that. It's like a virgin making fun of a guy who hooked up with a decent looking girl.

- Oh yea well the girl you slept with wasn't THAT hot!
- OK virgin.
- So you gonna try and hook up with ANOTHER girl who isn't THAT hot?
- I dunno, maybe I will virgin.
- Well I may be a virgin but at least I didn't sleep with a girl who wasn't THAT hot.
- Yea, you've never slept with a girl period. If you could you would take my sloppy seconds in a heartbeat.
- No. I'll get a SUPER HOT girl next year.
- Where have I heard that before?
Yawn. What's the diff between Tracy Lords and the Tennessee Titans? Tracy Lords got 12 inches from Ron Jeremy & the Titans WISH they'd gotten 12 inches from the Rams. The similarities? BOTH got É#Ęked and NEITHER is gonna be holding the Lombardi Trophy at the conclusion of the next Superbowl.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote