View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008   #258
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
Someone apologized for MY behavior? If I want my behavior apologized for I'll apologize myself. And the only reason you don't think I'm a good poster is because you don't like what I have to say. Why? Because I speak the truth. It's idiotic to make fun of a team for losing the Superbowl when you've never been to the playoffs. I would know, I'm a Blue Jackets fan yet I don't go making fun of other teams for losing in the playoffs.
It is idiotic to think that maybe, just MAYBE some of us were OILER fans and lived through some tough times in the playoffs with them. And for Bud to do what he did to Houston, I would think we would have the right to wish failure on that team.

I am glad Houston got a new team and I could care less what Bud does outside of seeing him smile with a super bowl trophy esp with some of his personnel moves while he was in Houston.

Maybe Earl can tell you the rest
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote