View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008   #257
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
Someone apologized for MY behavior? If I want my behavior apologized for I'll apologize myself. And the only reason you don't think I'm a good poster is because you don't like what I have to say. Why? Because I speak the truth. It's idiotic to make fun of a team for losing the Superbowl when you've never been to the playoffs. I would know, I'm a Blue Jackets fan yet I don't go making fun of other teams for losing in the playoffs.
No thats not actually why but there is no point in explaining because as you said here, you are always correct
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote