View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008   #161
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
"I want to be out there. I want to play. Jeff is going to make that decision. Certainly, I don't want too much time between now and our first playoff game. Without knowing what Jeff is thinking, like I said, I want to be out there. Obviously, it's probably not going to be for the whole game. But I definitely feel like I would benefit from being out there," Collins said.

But expect to see Vince Young, whose appearance in Detroit is his only playing time since spraining his knee in the opener and losing his starting job to Collins. This would be another switch from a year ago when Young started in Indy, aggravated a right quadriceps injury and was relieved by Collins who led them to a 16-10 win.

"I'd say there's a pretty good chance Vince is going to be in the ball game," Fisher said. "How much I don't know, but I'd think there's a great chance."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...uMPJwZ7T0lfm7w
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote