View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008   #250
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
I appreciate that you and Texxan came over man.

Before TT merged a while back we had a great smack forum going.It was never bitter & all parties were able to laugh at themselves.

Since the merge it's been tough to come over here & actually have a laugh.I wanted nothing more to come over here a post a thread laughing at your Oakland loss but I would have been greeted with relentless hostility & been neg repped to death.

I got into visiting smack forums because I had a lot of laughs.It doesn't seem to be that way any more.GoTitans smack forum is great either & rivals get flamed by younger members which isn't great.

I'll try to make an effort to stick around this off season & pay more attention to the Texans happenings.As you said on GoTitans,we're part of the Fan2Fan alliance & are supposed to welcome rival fans.

I think some people on both boards forget that the smack forum is actually for taking the piss out of each other & meant to be fun.
I almost got teary eyed from days gone by....