View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008   #247
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

The difference Eddy is that I went over to gotitans during the week the Texans played the titans for some friendly smack talk but what I was greeted with was people telling me to basically kill myself. I have also posted in other sections of the board other than smack.I even got a PM from a gotitans user apologizing for your behavior.I plan every now and then to go back to gotitans when it is dealing with the Texans or Steelers because thier are a few good posters on the board, but from what you have shown me you are not one of them.

However I will admit that your posts can be entertaining in a smack talk way but after a while it was just too much.

Last edited by imatexan; 12-24-2008 at 02:29 PM.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote